To support our team in the centre of Berlin we are currently looking for a skilled and motivated user experience designer (all genders) in full-time. We are looking for bright minds that want to make a change.
Who we're looking for
You are keen to:
- gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- plan and manage user research (advice Android team on InApp options, design questionnaires for field research, analyse and present resulting data to the team etc.)
- conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback in accordance with style standards on fonts, colors and images
- design graphic user interface elements as well as storyboards, process flows and wireframes for new/ updated features in Plantix
- 3 yrs+ experience in mobile App Design
- 3 yrs+ experience in working with Android
- interesting portfolio of designs/redesigns
- 3 yrs+ experience in user research (user testing) outside of Europe
- Good time-management skills
- interest to do field research abroad
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
What we offer
- Get the chance to implement your own ideas in a growing company and feel the impact you create.
- Get hands-on experience building a revolutionary and meaningful product.
- Become part of mission-driven, smart, and engaged co-workers that care.
Are you interested? Please send us your application to email@example.com